Apple’s KB article on how to setup the “root” user for OS X Mountain Lion. It’s very similar to “Lion”, but different 😉
High Performance Storage for Mixed Virtualization Workloads
Frustrated by storage performance challenges caused by increasingly demanding applications, continued data center virtualization and VDI deployments?
These workloads are not only creating more demand for IO performance and data protection, but when some workloads are at odds with each other, designing a storage solution can be difficult.
Please join us for lunch and an in-depth discussion of these challenges and solutions:
- Various application workloads and IO profiles.
- Traditional storage architectures and the impact that SSD has.
- New storage architecture designed specifically for the varying IO workloads.
- Leveraging an optimized file system to solve IO performance and data protection while using
- technologies such as SSD, inline compression, snapshots and more
Where: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 10:15 AM – 12:30 PM
Where: Fogo de Chao, 1513 Wynkoop St, Denver CO 80202
11:30-12:30 Q&A, Lunch